Interested in joining our team?
Zenith Products Corp. (ZPC) periodically has career openings. All positions are based at ZPC’s headquarters in New Castle, Del. (just outside Wilmington, Del., 45 minutes south of Philadelphia, 1 hour north of Baltimore), unless otherwise noted.
ZPC offers a competitive health care benefits package, a 401(k) plan, paid vacations and holidays, and employee discounts, among other fringe benefits. ZPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace.
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Current Available Positions
Zenith Products is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Mechanic for our Injection Molding department.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain injection molding machines
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all auxiliary equipment, including grinders, water systems, conveyors, etc.
- Perform continuous improvement projects
- 5 years mechanical maintenance experience
- Basic computer skills
- 4 yrs hydraulic troubleshooting
- 2 yrs electrical troubleshooting
- Injection molding experience preferred.
- Chilled water system experience preferred.
- Ability to work 12:00 noon - 10:00 pm Monday through Thursday
- Maintain current Mold tooling, Die tooling, and assembly fixtures.
- Support production and maintenance dept. with tool room needs.
- Perform preventive maintenance on existing tooling, including cleaning and prepping
- Evaluate and perform corrective actions on existing tooling
- Assist in new tool builds using conventional shop equipment and CNC Mills and EDM equipment.
- At least 5 years experience as Tool Maker/Machinist
- Experience in mold making shop preferred
- Must be flexible with availability depending on needs of the business (overtime, flex shifts, etc)
- Able to work on conventional shop equipment like a Milling machine, Surface grinder, and Lathe, CNC Mill and CNC sinker EDM.
- Able to work in a quick pace and quick turnaround environment.
- Able to read and work from shop drawings.
- Must have own tools.
- Willing to work in a team environment by taking instruction from others.
- Knowledge of Mastercam CAM software
Associate Product Manager
The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for driving profitable growth of the assigned category(s) in a cross-functional team environment. He or She will develop, analyze and execute product line plans and strategies, under the direction of the Product Manager. This person will also create elements for key Sales presentations and Business Reviews, working collaboratively with Sales Administration and Sales. This position reports to the Product Manager and Category Team Leader, Director Product Marketing.
Essential Job Functions
- Implements and executes product development strategies from concept through to execution and the consumer experience.
- Communicate and lead product development projects within a cross-functional team. Interface with internal systems to set up new products and Request for Quotes with Global Sourcing.
- Researches, analyzes and delivers competitive product analysis and consumer trend insights both formally and informally through field/store visits, online research and review of trade journals; utilizes data gathered to formulate plans for growth and expansion at both the sku and category level.
- Manage the product portfolio on a SKU and category level to ensure profitability and an effective, efficient product line including the assortment/product mix and refresh/replacement/drop strategies
- Develops a deep understanding of customer specific nuances and requirements, including but not limited to: packaging, materials specifications, testing and retail targets
- Provide reporting to project status and product performance tracking.
- Interface with key customer account objectives and product needs to the Sales Teams.
- Determine and provide product specifications, collateral, and samples for sales presentations.
Desired Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications
- Able to effectively communicate both written and orally
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are a must
- Detail oriented; able to deliver impactful and accurate presentations
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively to ensure that deadlines are met with accuracy
- Positive attitude with ability to creatively problem solve and quickly tackle internal and external obstacles
- Strong analytical and financial skills; must have the ability to effectively evaluate information from both a micro and macro perspective
- Solid business acumen
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with retail processes and structures (multiple channel tiers)
- Home Furnishings experience is a plus (hard goods and textiles- manufacturing & logistics)