Interested in joining our team?
Zenith Products Corp. (ZPC) periodically has career openings. All positions are based at ZPC’s headquarters in New Castle, Del. (just outside Wilmington, Del., 45 minutes south of Philadelphia, 1 hour north of Baltimore), unless otherwise noted.
ZPC offers a competitive health care benefits package, a 401(k) plan, paid vacations and holidays, and employee discounts, among other fringe benefits. ZPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace.
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION: Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Current Available Positions
Zenith Products is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Mechanic for our Injection Molding department.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain injection molding machines
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all auxiliary equipment, including grinders, water systems, conveyors, etc.
- Perform continuous improvement projects
- 5 years mechanical maintenance experience
- Basic computer skills
- 4 yrs hydraulic troubleshooting
- 2 yrs electrical troubleshooting
- Injection molding experience preferred.
- Chilled water system experience preferred.
- Ability to work 12:00 noon - 10:00 pm Monday through Thursday
- Maintain current Mold tooling, Die tooling, and assembly fixtures
- Support production and maintenance dept. with tool room needs
- Perform preventive maintenance on existing tooling, including cleaning and prepping
- Evaluate and perform corrective actions on existing tooling
- Assist in new tool builds using conventional shop equipment and CNC Mills and EDM equipment
- At least 5 years experience as Tool Maker/Machinist
- Experience in mold making shop preferred
- Must be flexible with availability depending on needs of the business (overtime, flex shifts, etc)
- Able to work on conventional shop equipment like a Milling machine, Surface grinder, and Lathe, CNC Mill and CNC sinker EDM
- Able to work in a quick pace and quick turnaround environment
- Able to read and work from shop drawings
- Must have own tools
- Willing to work in a team environment by taking instruction from others
- Knowledge of Mastercam CAM software
Zenith Products Corporation is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our production and assembly departments. Zenith is located in New Castle, Delaware, which is within commuting distance from Maryland, Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Our company manufactures consumer products, found in most major retail stores, such as shower curtain rods, liners and rings, as well as mirrored medicine cabinets, shower caddies, and wood, wire and plastic shelving and storage cabinets.
- Troubleshooting and repair packaging and metal forming machinery
- Performing preventive maintenance
- Performing continuous improvement projects
- Minimum education: High School Diploma
- Prior experience: 3 years mechanical maintenance experience
- Computer skills: Basic Computer skills
- Specialized skill(s): Pneumatics; AC/DC motor controls; Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting
Sales Support Analyst
The Sales Support Analyst’s role is to be a right-hand person for a National Sales Manager in support of key customers. This person will act as a liaison between Operations, PIC, Marketing, Customer Service, Accounting, and our customers. He/She will be responsible for providing sales support by analyzing and communicating information to internal and external customers in a timely and accurate manner. The position requires the ability to analyze data and other information in order to summarize information. Successful candidate’s characteristics include being self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare a variety of sales related presentations and reports (i.e., presentations, spreadsheets, graphs, etc.)
- Provide sales analysis and customer product database maintenance
- Generate ad hoc queries and spreadsheets used in trend analysis and special projects
- Maintain highest level of quality when producing all business documents focusing on accuracy, visual presentation and project deadlines
- Able to review and analyze business processes, recommending changes to promote efficiencies
- Process information requests from internal and external customers ensuring follow-up and follow-through to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Work in conjunction with other sales support personnel to provide seamless coverage when necessary
- BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, English or other business related field preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where priorities can change daily
- High sense of urgency -- need to prioritize and complete tasks quickly and accurately
- Excellent analytical ability -- must be able to look at data and make sound conclusions
- Able to utilize tact and diplomacy in all communications
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Eager and willing to learn other business applications
- Proactive initiative and follow-through
- Requires the ability to work well with other departments in order to be effective
- Ability to identify solutions when obstacles exist
- Positive, upbeat, and professional demeanor
- Retail or retailer support experience a plus
- Strong writing and verbal skills required
- Passion for outstanding customer service